Alongside its official Karma Rewards loyalty program, Kimpton Hotels offers a separate credit system that is purely designed to surprise and delight guests. While the ways to earn Karma Rewards are clearly defined on the hospitality company's website, customers have no idea that "Karma Credits" from the brand exist, let alone how to earn them.
Simply, guests who are deemed "Friends of the Brand" earn themselves credits on other ways than frequent guests of the hotel. This program to surprise and delight guests is offered spontaneously at the discretion of hotel staff, which helps to make the experience of staying at Kimpton Hotels feel all the more special.
While most loyalty programs are based on rewarding customers for making a high volume of transactions over time, this system is anything but points-based.
Kimpton Hotels Offers Spontaneous 'Karma Credits' to Guests
1. Surprise Rewards Programs - Businesses can create separate incentives programs that are solely designed to surprise and delight customers, beyond traditional rewards programs.
2. Personalized Loyalty Programs - Brands can create personal loyalty programs for their most valuable customers, tailored towards fitting their specific interests and needs.
3. Human Interaction-based Loyalty Programs - Hotels and other businesses can create loyalty programs that use human interaction and personalization rather than point-based systems.
1. Hospitality - Hotels and other hospitality businesses can create surprise rewards programs that are separate from traditional loyalty programs, aimed at delighting customers beyond point-based rewards.
2. Retail - Retail businesses can create surprise reward programs to show appreciation for customer loyalty, beyond traditional points and discounts.
3. Airline - Airlines can create tailored loyalty programs designed to surprise, delight, and better serve high-value customers based on their specific preferences and needs.