While the idea of combining peanut butter with beef may seem bizarre, that is exactly what the Portland burger chain Killer Burger is doing. With its aptly named Peanut-Butter-Pickle-Bacon burger, the restaurant is dishing up a completely unexpected flavor combination.
The Peanut-Butter-Pickle-Bacon burger is an indulgent dish that combines multiple different textures and flavors for a one-of-a-kind burger experience. The chain starts with a 1/3 pound 100 percent beef patty, which is then slathered in creamy peanut butter, crispy bacon and a crunchy dill pickle for the ultimate trio of textures. Though unusual, the ingredients create the perfect blend of nutty, salty, and savory, to help enhance the taste of the meat itself.
With a growing number of consumers looking for unique takes on the humble burger, this nutty version is an unexpectedly tasty option.
Killer Burger's Peanut-Butter-Pickle-Bacon Burger Features Nut Butter
1. Peanut Butter Fusion - Incorporate peanut butter in unusual dishes to create unexpected flavor combinations.
2. Texture Variety - Experiment with texture variety within dishes to enhance overall taste.
3. Unique Burgers - Create unique variations of the classic burger to cater to adventurous taste buds.
1. Hospitality - Hotel and restaurant kitchens can incorporate peanut butter and unique burger combinations in their menus to attract foodies.
2. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturing companies could produce a line of peanut butter infused condiments to meet consumer demand for unique flavors.
3. Fast Food Chains - Fast food chains can explore incorporating unconventional tastes into their menu offerings for customers looking for new and exciting experiences.