The GEL-Sokat Infinity is the silhouette targeted for this new Kiko Kostadinov x ASICS collaboration. The release is a continuation of a partnership, signifying that the two brands are in a budding relationship. The highly anticipated model is launched with a retro-inspired campaign that hammers on running culture. The posters entertain a DIY-style cut-out aesthetic that is easy on the eye and definitely attention-grabbing.
The sneaker boasts a mesh upper that allows for the footwear to be breathable and satisfy the demands of the sport. The Kiko Kostadinov x ASICS collaboration realizes the GEL-Sokat Infinity in three distinct colorways. The design and palette are asymmetric and mismatched which is a distinguishing feature of the Bulgarian fashion designer's approach.
All three models will be available for purchase by April 19th.
Photo Credits: Frank Lebon
The Kiko Kostadinov x ASICS Collab Boasts a New GEL-Sokat Infinity
1. Retro-inspired Footwear - There is an opportunity to create more retro-inspired footwear that meets the demands of current sports culture.
2. Collaborative Campaigns - Creating collaborative campaigns between established brands can bring attention to new releases and increase brand awareness.
3. Asymmetric Design - Asymmetric design is a distinctive feature that can be used to differentiate footwear and other products from competitors.
1. Sportswear Industry - The sportswear industry can adapt to the trend of retro-inspired footwear and create new lines that appeal to a range of customers.
2. Fashion Industry - Asymmetric design is a trend that can also be utilized in the fashion industry to create unique pieces and attract a wider audience.
3. Advertising Industry - Opportunities exist for the advertising industry to create more collaborative campaigns that will generate excitement and increase brand recognition for new products.