If you’re not in the mood to cook this weekend, you can access the KFC menu online and order some fried chicken without picking up the phone.
This advertisement does a brilliant job of illustrating the convenient service now offered by KFC. The ad features a standard looking laptop on a kitchen counter. However, instead of just showing the KFC website, the laptop screen houses a 3D KFC storefront.
The concept successfully communicates the full service experience of a traditional KFC storefront with the home convenience of online ordering.
More and more companies are offering online ordering options these days. After creating a customer profile, the online KFC menu will remember your location (and therefore the nearest store) as well as your last order and other specific details of the location (front door, side door, building or apartment).
The KFC Menu is Now Available for Online Ordering
1. Online Ordering - The trend of companies offering online ordering options allows for increased convenience and efficiency for customers.
2. Personalized Customer Profiles - The trend of creating customer profiles enables companies to offer personalized experiences and remember specific details for future ordering.
3. Virtual Storefronts - The trend of using 3D virtual storefronts provides a visually immersive experience, bridging the gap between online and physical shopping.
1. Fast Food - The fast food industry can leverage online ordering and personalized customer profiles to improve customer satisfaction and streamline the ordering process.
2. E-commerce - The e-commerce industry can explore the concept of virtual storefronts to enhance the online shopping experience and increase customer engagement.
3. Food Delivery - The food delivery industry can adopt online ordering and personalized customer profiles to optimize delivery operations and offer customized experiences to customers.