Kendall Jenner appears in this fun and charming editorial for Lovecat, which is being referred to by the magazine as its 'Sextember Issue.' And while you might expect the Kendall Jenner Lovecat shoot to be inappropriate for a 16-year-old, you'll see that it's really just cute and flirty and not all that sexy.
The reality TV star and half-sister to Kim, Chloe and Kourtney Kardashian looks pretty and whimsical in a fashion shoot that uses cartoon woodland creatures as its main accents. The Kendall Jenner Lovecat spread appears in the third issue of the publication, which, according to Fashionista.com, calls itself a "model fanzine." If you can recall, this is the publication that recently featured androgynous model Andrej Pejic as Marilyn Monroe.
Kendall Jenner Lovecat Magazine Shoot is Fun & Fashionable
1. Whimsical Fashion Shoots - Opportunity for brands to incorporate cartoon characters and playful elements into their fashion campaigns.
2. Model Fanzines - Potential to create fan-driven publications that focus on specific models and their work.
3. Inclusive Fashion Editorials - Room for more diverse and unconventional models to be featured in high-profile fashion shoots.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore creative ways to showcase their products by incorporating whimsical elements and storytelling.
2. Magazines & Publications - Opportunity for niche fanzines to cater to specific model enthusiasts and create a dedicated community.
3. Modeling Agencies - Agency representation and promotion of models from diverse backgrounds and unconventional looks can attract wider audience appeal.