On top of making a range of flavorful seaweed snacks, Ocean's Halo is now expanding into the creation of ready-to-serve soup broths that are made with organic kelp stock.
The brand's Miso Broth, Ramen Broth and Thai Coconut Broth were recently unveiled at Natural Products Expo East, showcasing a range of new soup broth options that are rich in vitamins, iodine and umami flavors.
The USDA-certified organic broths are vegan, gluten-free, sustainably farmed and made without GMO ingredients. As a number of consumers are looking to substitute or outright replace the meat-based products that they purchase, these broths are set to have particular appeal to those who are looking for something more than just chicken, beef or even regular vegetable stock.
These Ready-to-Serve Broths from Ocean's Halo are Made with Kelp Stock
1. Plant-based Broths - The rise in demand for plant-based alternatives to meat-based broths presents an opportunity for companies to innovate and create flavorful, nutrient-rich options like kelp-based soup broths.
2. Sustainable Food - The use of sustainably farmed ingredients, such as organic kelp stock, in ready-to-serve broths taps into the growing consumer interest in sustainable and eco-friendly food options.
3. Alternative Ingredients - The introduction of kelp as a primary ingredient in soup broths demonstrates the potential for companies to experiment with alternative ingredients and offer unique and innovative flavor profiles to customers.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can capitalize on the rising demand for plant-based broths by offering a variety of innovative, kelp-based soup broths to cater to health-conscious and environmentally-conscious consumers.
2. Health and Wellness - Companies in the health and wellness industry can explore the benefits of kelp-based soup broths, which are rich in vitamins and iodine, as nutritious options that align with the growing consumer focus on well-being and clean eating.
3. Sustainable Agriculture - The use of organic kelp stock in ready-to-serve broths highlights the potential for the sustainable agriculture industry to leverage seaweed farming as a viable and eco-friendly solution for ingredient sourcing.