Top model Kelly Mittendorf is given a run for her money by her fashion illustration twin. Appearing in the November 2014 issue of Fashion Magazine, Kelly Mittendorf makes quite the statement in bold looks perfect for the upcoming winter season. Predominantly showcasing fur looks, the outfits are all in vibrant jewel tones and feminine cuts that truly stand out.
Shot in studio by photographer Chris Nicholls, Kelly Mittendorf owes her evil twin version to artist Jamie Lee Reardin. The fashion illustrator manages to create a character that is just as full of style, if in a unique way. The looks worn by both were put together by fashion editor Zeina Esmail. Hairstylist Seiji and makeup artist Hung Vanngo perfected her look.
Kelly Mittendorf Stars with Her Cartoon Self in Fashion Magazine
1. Fashion Illustrations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrating fashion illustrations into editorial spreads to create unique and artistic collaborations between models and illustrators.
2. Fur Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring alternative materials and techniques to recreate the luxurious look of fur in a more sustainable and cruelty-free way.
3. Character-based Styling - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Leveraging fictional characters or alter-egos in fashion editorials to create engaging narratives that resonate with consumers.
1. Fashion Publishing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating more artistic and imaginative elements, such as fashion illustrations, in magazines to enhance storytelling and attract a wider audience.
2. Luxury Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Rethinking traditional fur fashion by exploring cruelty-free alternatives and promoting sustainable practices in luxury fashion brands.
3. Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborating with fashion illustrators and artists to create visually striking editorials that blur the line between reality and imagination.