Keiichi Matsuda is a true artist whose passion spreads over three of this generation's most influential art forms. As a triple-threat architect, filmmaker and designer, Keiichi Matsuda can now also safely refer to himself as a psychic.
Matsuda gives a brief glimpse into the future of interior design and domestic life in the attached video, 'Augmented (Hyper) Reality: Domestic Robocop.' Keiichi Matsuda depicts a person going through a regular day in the future. The person digitally chooses new wallpaper, uses the kitchen, and is bombarded by holographic logos the entire time.
Keiichi Matsuda Gives a Look Into the Future of Domesticism
1. Augmented Reality in Interior Design - The integration of augmented reality technology into interior design can offer a personalized, immersive experience for customers.
2. Holographic Advertising in Domestic Settings - Holographic logos and advertisements in domestic spaces can provide new opportunities for businesses to engage with consumers and create more memorable experiences.
3. Multidisciplinary Artistry in Design - An artist with expertise in multiple fields can create innovative and futuristic designs that push the boundaries of traditional interior design.
1. Interior Design - Interior design professionals can adapt to new technologies to offer more personalized and engaging experiences for their clients.
2. Advertising - Holographic advertising can disrupt traditional forms of advertising and offer new avenues for businesses to connect with consumers in novel ways.
3. Film and Media - The integration of film and media techniques into interior design can create interactive and immersive spaces that break down boundaries between different art forms.