The Kate Upton for Zoo York commercial is a delightfully ambiguous slew of sexual innuendos and skate jargon. The infamous Zoo York Roaches return after their debut in 2008.
The two roaches are chilling on a park bench, watching the Zoo York skaters. To their delight, Sports Illustrated model Kate Upton shows up for a jog, and the two creepy crawlies discuss the scene. While one roach comments on sliding backside moves of the boarders, the other bug drools over the stretching model. The incident ends in a close to fatal outlook for the roach, and he then goes on a hilarious threat-ridden rampage.
No matter what the cockroaches say, Kate Upton for Zoo York looks stunning.
The Kate Upton for Zoo York Ad is Quirky
1. Sexual Innuendo Advertising - Opportunity for brands to use ambiguous and provocative messaging to grab attention and create buzz around their products or services.
2. Controversial Marketing Campaigns - Potential to generate controversy and spark conversations through edgy and boundary-pushing advertisements that polarize audience opinions.
3. Humorous Threat-based Storytelling - Room for brands to employ comedic narratives centered around funny threats and unexpected outcomes for entertainment and engagement purposes.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Opportunity for fashion brands to experiment with risqué and unconventional advertising to stand out in a crowded market and attract attention.
2. Sports and Outdoor Recreation - Potential for sports and outdoor recreation brands to utilize provocative messaging and controversial marketing campaigns to create a buzz and generate interest in their products or experiences.
3. Entertainment and Media - Room for entertainment and media companies to explore humorous threat-based storytelling in their promotional campaigns to captivate audiences and generate engagement.