Kate Moss plays a sultry sex kitten for Just Cavalli’s Fall 2009 campaign. The ad shoot takes place in a basement, where Kate Moss and a young male look like they’re up to no good.
We’ve seen a number of ad campaigns that highlight the naughtier side of life, from scandalous debauchery to secret trysts. Check out more images of Kate Moss in Just Cavalli’s Fall 2009 campaign above, and keep clicking for more hot shoots.
Kate Moss Plays Sex Kitten for Just Cavalli Fall 2009 Campaign
1. Naughty Ad Campaigns - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design provocative and scandalous ad campaigns to capture attention and create buzz.
2. Basement Settings - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the use of unconventional settings like basements for photo shoots and ad campaigns to create intrigue and excitement.
3. Sultry Sex Kittens - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize models and personalities who embody a sultry and mysterious persona in ad campaigns to appeal to a specific target audience.
1. Fashion Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate provocative and unconventional elements into fashion advertising to challenge traditional norms and stand out in a saturated industry.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with unique and unexpected settings for photo shoots to create images that grab attention and leave a lasting impression.
3. Beauty and Personal Care - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop products and marketing campaigns that tap into the allure and mystery of the sultry sex kitten persona to attract a specific consumer segment.