I’ve never truly been moved by art before, but something about the smudged paintings by Kahori Maki did move me. With beautiful intricate details, these silhouette paintings are certainly one-of-a-kind.
One of the unique touches in the Kahori Maki paintings is that the eyes are always smudged out, thus giving the sense that the woman is perhaps disturbed or distraught in some way. Regardless of how you interpret these paintings, they are sure to get lots of admiration for artistic creativity, depth and beauty.
The Designs of Kahori Maki are Aesthetically Moving
1. Smudged Silhouette Art - Opportunity for new forms of abstract and emotionally-charged artwork.
2. Intricate Detailing - Innovative techniques for highly detailed and unique artwork.
3. Emotive Art - Increasing demand for art that evokes emotion and meaning.
1. Fine Art - Exploring new techniques and mediums for contemporary artwork.
2. Interior Design - Innovating unique and personalized artwork for interior design.
3. Fashion and Beauty - Incorporating artistic techniques in makeup and clothing design for creative storytelling.