The June Armchair looks like it was inspired by the ruffled collars worn by both men and women throughout the Victorian era. The circular shape of the bucket seat is what truly gives this vintage impression. Otherwise it would simply look like swaths of fabric gathered luxuriously to form a visually striking piece of furniture.
Designed by Lisa Hilland, the June Armchair is sumptuously summery. A generous and comfortable seat for both indoor and outdoor use, the June Armchair boasts a skeleton of metal base that holds the textile covering.
Sponsored by Kvadrat, the June Armchair is quite feminine. Nevertheless, due to its subdued choice of color, it could add a grandiose touch to living spaces in a rather subtle way. Glamor has never been more cozy.
The June Armchair by Lisa Hilland is Luxuriously Comfy
1. Vintage-inspired Furniture - Opportunity for furniture designers to create visually striking pieces with nostalgic elements, such as ruffled bucket seating
2. Outdoor Furniture Comfort - Innovation opportunity to design outdoor furniture with luxurious and comfortable seating
3. Feminine Glamor - Opportunity to combine feminine elements with subtle colors to create grandiose yet comfortable pieces of furniture
1. Furniture Design - Innovation opportunity for furniture designers to incorporate vintage elements with modern functionality, such as the June Armchair
2. Outdoor Living - Opportunity for outdoor living industry to develop comfortable and stylish outdoor furniture, such as the June Armchair
3. Textile Manufacturing - Innovation opportunity for textile manufacturers to develop high-quality and stylish textiles for furniture, such as the Kvadrat-sponsored June Armchair