The new Spring/Summer 2009 issue of men’s fashion magazine Hercules features a sensual editorial with current Calvin Klein face Garrett Neff and a naked Julia Stegner.
Photographer Paola Kudacki captured Garrett in a white Ralph Lauren outfit while Julia went in her birthday suit.
Perhaps Julia spent all the allocated budget on the ridiculously large number of bracelets and accessories she’s wearing in the first image that she had no money left for an outfit?
The cover of this issue features Spanish filmmaker Pedro Almodóvar by photographer Juan Gatti.
Julia Stegner & Garrett Neff Heat Up Hercules Magazine
1. Sensual Editorials - There is an opportunity to create edgy and provocative editorial content to cater to a more liberal audience.
2. Nudity in Fashion - Incorporating nudity in fashion could be a disruptive innovation opportunity, attracting attention from the rising industry of avant-garde fashion.
3. Bracelet Trend - There is a growing trend in bracelets and accessories that can be exploited by fashion businesses for greater market share.
1. Fashion Photography - Fashion photographers that integrate nudity in their work have an opportunity to innovate and appeal to a bolder and more daring market.
2. Avant-garde Fashion - Avant-garde fashion brands that showcase provocative and unconventional elements in their collections stand to disrupt the traditional fashion industry.
3. Jewelry Industry - Jewelry manufacturers can capitalize on the growing trend in bracelets by creating unique and statement pieces that cater to various market segments.