Jukes Cordialities is a new creation from UK wine critic and author Matthew Jukes that introduces premium adult cordials that are non-alcoholic, low in calories and perfect for pairing with food. The alcohol-free Jukes Cordialities can be added to water to add interest and complexity—Jukes 1, for example, boasts a citrus and herb theme that mimics the color of white wine. Jukes 6 sets itself apart with a flavor that's described as mellow and earthy, as well as a fruitier and deeper color.
As well as being able to add these non-alcoholic cordials to something as simple as still water, consumers may also choose to mix the products in with sparkling or tonic water for an even more elevated experience that's rich with flavor and texture.
Image Credit: Jukes Cordialities
Jukes Cordialities are Made to Mix with Water to Enhance Food
1. Premium Non-alcoholic Beverages - Companies can explore creating premium non-alcoholic beverage alternatives that cater to the growing trend of health-consciousness and sobriety.
2. Flavored Water Enhancers - There is an opportunity for creating new water enhancer products with unique and complex flavors, providing consumers with a more elevated drinking experience.
3. Adult Cordials - With the increasing popularity of low-alcohol and alcohol-free options, there is room for developing more sophisticated and complex adult cordial options that can be paired with food.
1. Beverage Industry - Beverage companies can explore creating non-alcoholic alternatives that cater to the growing interest in health and wellness.
2. Hospitality Industry - Hotels and restaurants can incorporate premium non-alcoholic options, such as adult cordials, to provide a unique and sophisticated drinking experience for their guests.
3. Natural and Organic Food Industry - Companies in the natural and organic food industry can expand their product offerings by creating naturally flavored water enhancers that cater to consumers looking for healthier beverage options.