Judith Klausner is an extremely talented artist who transforms food into fabulous works of art. Featured in her new series entitled "From Scratch" are classic and golden Oreo cookies showcasing sculpted portraits of old Victorian figures. Judith Klausner carved the detailed portraits of a variety of men and women into the white icing.
Judith Klausner uses other types of packaged foods in her art including cereal, condiments and bread. I find that these Oreo cookies are even more appealing as a cookie with their elegant carvings. Check out the artist's website for more of her edible art!
Implications - In today's fast-paced and hectic society, consumers are drawn to products that exude a sense of familiarity or positivity. Businesses that can incorporate common products or items into their own concepts will see big returns.
The Oreo Sculptures by Judith Klausner are Deliciously Detailed
1. Familiarity-driven Products - Businesses that incorporate common products or items into their own concepts will see big returns.
2. Edible Art - The trend of transforming food into detailed works of art is gaining popularity.
3. Detailed Carvings - Consumers are drawn to products with intricate and elegant designs.
1. Food Packaging - Food packaging industry can explore opportunities to create visually appealing and artistic packaging designs.
2. Art and Design - Artists and designers can explore the trend of using food as a medium for creating detailed sculptures and artworks.
3. Consumer Goods - Brands in the consumer goods industry can capitalize on the trend of incorporating familiar products or items into their product designs.