You might have a certain predisposition against the aesthetics of prefabricated housing, but Joseph Bellomo's 'House Arc' design is sure to prove your preconceptions wrong.
Joseph Bellomo's 'House Arc' is based on, of all things, a bicycle rack. The off-grid design features curved steel armature and a coating of photovoltaic film to provide the home's internal power. Bellomo thinks an 800-square-foot 'House Arc' could cost as little as $100,000, a price (and design, incidentally) that lends itself well to additions.
Joseph Bellomo's 'House Arc' Redefines Prefab Housing
1. Prefab Housing Redefined - Joseph Bellomo's 'House Arc' design challenges traditional prefab housing with its unique bicycle rack-inspired structure and off-grid features.
2. Sustainable Housing Solutions - The use of photovoltaic film to provide power in the 'House Arc' creates opportunities for sustainable housing solutions and potential disruption in the traditional energy sector.
3. Affordable Housing Innovations - With a potential cost of only $100,000 for an 800-square-foot 'House Arc', this design presents opportunities for affordable housing innovations and disruption in the real estate industry.
1. Prefab Housing - The 'House Arc' design challenges the traditional prefab housing industry with its unique, cost-effective structure and off-grid features.
2. Renewable Energy - The use of photovoltaic film in the 'House Arc' for power creates opportunities for disruption and innovation in the renewable energy industry.
3. Construction and Real Estate - The affordable and unique design of the 'House Arc' presents potential for disruption in the construction and real estate industries with its sustainable and cost-effective approach to housing.