With most abstract art, the interpretation is usually left up to the viewer to determine what it means to them, but that is not all the way true with the John Howard Abstract series.
This collection of multi-media artwork is full of brightly colored pixel scenes that look like something you would see if you could somehow jump through your laptop screen and become a computer program. Each of these brightly colored, matrix design works come with extremely descriptive names such as 'All Who Live Must Die,' 'When the Body Sinks into Death the Soul is Freed' and, my personal favorite, 'Pay Your Check and Leave Us Now.'
Teamed up with the cheerful colors and patterns, the sinister titles of the John Howard Abstract series seem contradictory yet also humorous.
John Howard Abstract Artwork Brightly Beckons Death
1. Pixel Art - The emergence of John Howard Abstract series could revive and disrupt the pixel art industry.
2. Descriptive Naming - The use of descriptive names in abstract art and other creative fields could drive a new trend in the industry.
3. Multi-media Artwork - The rise of multi-media artwork could disrupt the traditional art world and create new opportunities for artists.
1. Art - John Howard Abstract series could have a disruptive impact on the art industry and the way people perceive abstract art.
2. Creative Writing - The descriptive names featured in the John Howard Abstract series could pave the way for a new trend in creative writing and poetry.
3. Technology - The use of pixelation and computer graphics in the artwork could drive innovation in the technology and software development industries.