Joachim Schmid has taken some pretty incredible photos of Brazilian soccer fields for his project entitled 'O Campo.' The fields look pretty neat from his height, giving the viewer a complete unobstructed view of the dusty field as well as the green shrubbery around it.
Looking nothing like the fields we would see in North America, the Brazilian fields that Joachim Schmid shot are brown, many of them looking like they're in slums or run-down areas of Brazil. Needless to say, soccer is a game that can bring the world together, as recently seen through the FIFA World Cup 2010 in South Africa.
O Campo by Joachim Schmid is Aerial Photography of Brazil's Soccer Fields
1. Aerial Photography - Opportunity for drone technology to capture unique perspectives of fields and terrain for various industries.
2. Revitalization of Run-down Areas - Opportunity for urban development and increased investment in improving infrastructure and facilities for local communities.
3. Globalization of Sports - Opportunity for increased international collaboration and cultural exchange through sporting events and tourism.
1. Sports - Opportunity for sports teams and event planners to showcase their fields and facilities from new angles for marketing and analysis purposes.
2. Tourism - Opportunity for travel companies and tourism boards to promote sports and outdoor activities in Brazil and other countries around the world.
3. Drone Technology - Opportunity for drone manufacturers and operators to offer aerial photography services for various industries, including real estate, agriculture, and environmental research.