Truly innovative and unique, the Jim Wehtje collection of x-ray photography is both inspiring and creative. Specializing in small-object transmissive x-ray photography, Wehtje used his skills to create this Seashell X-Ray Animal Art series.
Using a variety of different shapes and sizes of seashells, Jim Wehtje created pieces of intricate and intriguing works. Check out the gallery for a few of his artistic pieces.
Implications - There are a number of consumers who relish in having access to the unknown and unfamiliar. Often simple and unconventional experiences or items can be transformed to provide gratification for such consumers. Companies are constantly looking to produce innovative products, but often, items that already exist can be altered or depicted in alternative ways to allow consumers to encounter something new and unknown.
Jim Wehtje Creates Animal Artwork from Seashell X-Rays
1. X-ray Artistry - Using x-ray photography as a medium for creating innovative and captivating artwork.
2. Unconventional Experiences - Transforming simple and unconventional items or experiences to provide gratification for consumers seeking the unknown.
3. Alternative Depictions - Altering or depicting existing items or products in alternative ways to offer consumers new and unfamiliar encounters.
1. Art and Photography - Exploring innovative techniques and mediums in the art and photography industry.
2. Consumer Goods - Creating unconventional and distinctive consumer products that offer unique experiences.
3. Design and Creative Services - Providing alternative design solutions and creative approaches for existing products and items.