If you’re anything like me, one of your most recently discovered loves is the show ‘Jersey Shore’ on MTV. Well it seems like Alyssa Milano and Funny or Die were dissatisfied with simply watching the television masterpiece that is Jersey Shore and decided instead to turn the actress into a character worthy of the show.
In a spoof of Dove’s commercial in which they turn a regular woman into a model using lighting, makeup and photoshop, Alyssa Milano is tanned orange, given lots of makeup, big hair and a little bit more booty. She makes a great guidette, check out Alyssa Milano’s Jersey Shore-ification.
Alyssa Milano is Transformed into a Jersey Shore Guidette
1. Spoof Transformations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating humorous parodies of popular commercials to generate attention and engagement.
2. Celebrity Makeovers - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offering unique, celebrity-inspired beauty transformations to cater to fans and generate buzz.
3. Pop Culture Inspired Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating elements from popular TV shows into marketing campaigns to appeal to a younger demographic.
1. Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing interactive platforms that allow fans to create their own TV show-inspired makeovers and share them on social media.
2. Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborating with celebrities to create limited-edition makeup lines that emulate their iconic looks.
3. Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating viral advertisements that parody famous commercials to attract attention and increase brand awareness.