Iconic American media company MTV has announced the launch of a new alcoholic beverage dubbed 'Juicy Shore.' As the name suggests, the new concept beverage is based on the channel's hit series 'Jersey Shore' and uses vodka as its base alcohol.
The new hard seltzer arrives in a slim can format and features an eye-catching pink and light blue colored can. Each can of Juicy Shore delivers 5% ABV, four grams of sugar, and just 120 calories. The beach-ready drink is being offered in one variation, 'Tropical Punch,' which combines the sweet, tart, and fruity flavors and features a light, palate-cleansing fizz.
Interestingly, Juicy Shore will be distributed by Canadian brewery Steam Whistle Brewing and will be sold exclusively in Canada through Ontario's LCBO.
Image Credit: MTV Hard Seltzer
MTV Launches New Hard Seltzer Flavor Called 'Juicy Shore'
1. Reality TV Beverages - Creating alcoholic beverages based on popular reality TV shows.
2. Hard Seltzer Innovation - Developing new and unique flavors of hard seltzers with interesting twists and flavor combinations.
3. Collaborations for Brand Extension - Partnering with unexpected companies or brands to create unique product line extensions.
1. Beverage Industry - Innovating flavors and ingredients to create new offerings in the beverage space to cater to a younger demographic.
2. Entertainment Industry - Capitalizing on the popularity of reality TV shows to create new extensions of the brand.
3. Alcohol Distribution Industry - Connecting with innovative brands to get exclusive partnerships and distribution deals.