Following studies conducted in several countries, the Canadian results suggest that 28% of Canadians fit the definition of Potentialists. Potentialists lead lives that are personally fulfilling and rewarding, including the pursuit of enriched world travel, starting new hobbies, and spending an increased amount of time with their families.
The rise of potentialists is driven partially by the economic downturn, which has prompted many to reconsider their priorities… All this fits very well with Jeremy’s book, Exploiting Chaos, which suggests that times of chaos cause people to rethink their needs. If you’re looking to capitalize on those changes, or spark a revolution, make sure to check out the book, which is currently the #1 Most Popular book at CEO Read.
Stay tuned for updates regarding Jeremy’s interviews this week, which include Canada AM Television, Canoe TV, CBC Radio, BNN Television, and several more…
1. Potentialists - Opportunity to cater to the growing demand for experiences that fulfill personal goals and priorities.
2. Rethinking Priorities - Chance to offer products and services that align with the changing needs and values of individuals.
3. Chaos-driven Revolution - Potential to create innovative solutions and lead disruptive change during times of chaos.
1. Travel and Tourism - Opportunity to cater to the desire of potentialists for enriched world travel experiences.
2. Personal Development - Scope to provide resources and services that help individuals in reevaluating and enhancing their lives.
3. Media and Publishing - Prospect to tap into the interest of individuals seeking insights and guidance during times of chaos and change.