Cleancult's Canadian expansion brings the brand's zero-waste, plant-based products to Canadian consumers. The sustainable brand sells a range of cleaning aids like soaps and liquid dishwasher and laundry detergents that are made with efficient, organic ingredients. The products from Cleancult's Canadian expansion will be offered in-person at Peavey and TSC Stores alongside certain London Drugs locations. They will also be available through online retailers Amazon and Well.
Cleancult's Candian expansion capitalizes on the move toward everyday eco-friendly technologies. The products provide high-quality alternatives to traditional cleaning products that benefit from non-toxic formulas. Through sustainable packaging, Cleancult also cuts down on the mass amount of plastic waste associated with cleaning products. Cleancult's Canadian expansion offers effective cleaning options to eco-conscious consumers looking to reduce their carbon footprint.
Image Credit: Cleancult
Cleancult's Canadian Expansion Brings Plant-Based Products
1. Zero-waste Cleaning Products - Cleancult's Canadian expansion offers high-quality, plant-based, and eco-friendly cleaning products with sustainable packaging that benefit from non-toxic formulas.
2. Sustainable Packaging - Cleancult's Canadian expansion uses sustainable packaging, which is an opportunity for innovation and disruption in the packaging industry.
3. Everyday Eco-friendly Technologies - Cleancult's Canadian expansion capitalizes on the move towards everyday eco-friendly technologies, which is a trend for disruptive innovation in various industries.
1. Cleaning Products Industry - Innovation in the cleaning products industry can focus on creating eco-friendly, plant-based, non-toxic and zero-waste products that offer high-quality and effective alternatives to traditional cleaning products.
2. Packaging Industry - The sustainable packaging used by Cleancult's Canadian expansion is an opportunity for innovation and disruption in the packaging industry by offering eco-friendly packaging alternatives that reduce plastic waste.
3. Retail Industry - Expanding to in-person and online retailers like Peavey, TSC and Amazon, Cleancult's Canadian expansion opens up opportunities for retailers to stock sustainable and eco-friendly products for the growing market of eco-conscious consumers.