This Jennifer Lawrence Dior Spring/Summer 2015 ad shines a spotlight on the the luxury label's latest hit accessory, the Be Dior Handbag. The campaign is lensed by photographer Paolo Roversi and features a demure Jennifer who poses in a feminine and sophisticated wardrobe.
She wears sleeveless shift dresses, printed knits and structured minis in the campaign while showcasing the Be Dior Handbag that is displayed in a myriad of vibrant hues. From neutral and monochromatic tones to punchy blues and yellows, the handbag is practical and stylish, much like the rest of Dior's impeccable range.
The latest Jennifer Lawrence Dior campaign is understated and effortlessly chic. The approachable actress wears minimal makeup in the shoot and sports a slicked back up-do hairstyle.
This Jennifer Lawrence Dior Ad Embodies Demure Elegance
1. Luxury Handbag Accessories - There is an opportunity for the luxury fashion industry to innovate and create new handbag accessories that are practical and stylish.
2. Minimalistic Fashion Campaigns - The fashion industry can explore minimalistic fashion campaigns featuring understated and effortlessly chic styles.
3. Photography in Fashion Advertising - There is potential for disruptive innovation in using different photography styles and techniques for fashion advertising campaigns.
1. Luxury Fashion - The luxury fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of showcasing practical and stylish handbag accessories in their campaigns.
2. Fashion Campaigns - The fashion campaign industry can explore new ways of presenting minimalistic and effortlessly chic styles in their advertisements.
3. Fashion Photography - The fashion photography industry has the opportunity to experiment with different styles and techniques to create impactful advertising campaigns.