Javier Alejandre's ChromoSoma Light is anything you want it to be; the clever designer actually encourages owners to create their custom lamp with his design. The base of the lamp has two sockets where branchlike "stems" can be screwed into. These attachments have a small shaded lamp on the end of them, as well as another empty socket branching off from it. This means that several lamps can be screwed together to create a tree of illumination. Once many lamp limbs are connected, the resulting light resembles a whimsical tree or a glowing coral reef.
Javier Alejandre's ChromoSoma Light allows the owner to get interactive and imaginative with his lighting, giving him the power to make the best of his own space.
Javier Alejandre's ChromoSoma Light is Interactive and Illuminating
1. Customizable Lighting - The trend of customizable lighting allows consumers to have more control over their lighting and create personalized designs.
2. Expandable Lighting - The trend of expandable lighting allows consumers to add and switch out light modules to fit their changing needs.
3. Branching Lamps - The trend of branching lamps allows consumers to create unique and playful lighting designs that resemble trees or coral reefs.
1. Lighting Design - The lighting design industry has the opportunity to create new and innovative customizable and expandable lighting systems.
2. Interior Design - The interior design industry can use branching lamps as a new way to create playful and visually interesting lighting designs in homes and businesses.
3. Retail - The retail industry can use customizable and expandable lighting systems as a way to create unique and customizable store displays and experiences.