The Jaguar F-TYPE Team Sky is easily the most awesome support car in the history of the Tour de France. This special F-TYPE Coupe is actually designed to support Britain's Team Sky during the time trials of stage 20, not just for promotional purposes. As such, it's a bit different than a normal F-TYPE.
For starters, there is no rear window. Instead, there is a rack for holding bicycles. There is also a special battery in the trunk that will power the electrical gear (televisions, radios, horns, etc...) needed to communicate with and assist the riders. Other than that, the Jaguar F-TYPE Team Sky is just a normal luxury sports car. It still sports a V8 engine kicking out 550 horsepower, which should be good enough to catch even the fastest sprinter.
The Jaguar F-TYPE Team Sky is Too Fast for the Tour De France
1. Luxury Support Vehicles - There is a growing trend of luxury vehicles being customized to serve as support vehicles for professional sports teams or events.
2. Specialized Sports Equipment Racks - Custom racks designed to hold specific sports equipment are becoming popular in support vehicles, providing convenience and functionality.
3. Integrated Communication Systems - Support vehicles are incorporating advanced communication systems powered by dedicated batteries to enhance coordination and assistance during sporting events.
1. Luxury Automotive - Luxury car manufacturers have an opportunity to tap into the growing demand for customized support vehicles for sports teams and events.
2. Sports Equipment - The sports equipment industry can explore the development of specialized racks and storage solutions for support vehicles.
3. Communication Technology - Companies in the communication technology sector can provide innovative solutions for integrated communication systems in support vehicles.