The itsu brillant’broth has been unveiled as a new convenient broth product for the UK market that will help to offer consumers an easier way to enjoy the rich flavor of ramen from home. Creating the Japanese-style broth from home will take extended periods to achieve, but the new product is meant to be easily warmed up for an authentic meal experience in just minutes.
The broths come in three varieties including Classic Chicken Ramen, Vegan Miso Mushroom and Classic Ramen, which were all developed over the course of several months after testing more than 100 recipes. The products will be available exclusively from M&S locations in the UK.
Founder of itsu Julain Metcalfe spoke on the new products saying, "itsu’s brilliant’broth represents months of intense development and unwavering commitment to creating the highest quality, most authentic tasting products. This new addition to our expanding grocery range uses genuine ingredients sourced from Japan to give consumers restaurant-quality ramen in just three minutes. We are confident that M&S, known for a high-quality, innovative fresh section, is the perfect partnership for the launch of this product.”
itsu brillant’broth is Ready to Eat in Mere Minutes
1. Convenient Broth Products - The development of prepackaged broth products that can be easily warmed up for an authentic meal experience in just minutes presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the food industry.
2. Vegan Broth Products - The introduction of vegan broth products such as Vegan Miso Mushroom presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the plant-based food industry.
3. Authentic Meal Experience - The trend towards providing consumers with an authentic meal experience without compromising on convenience presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the food industry.
1. Food Retail - Food retailers can benefit from offering convenient prepackaged broth products such as itsu brillant’broth, which provide an authentic meal experience in just minutes.
2. Food Manufacturing - The development and production of prepackaged broth products that offer an authentic meal experience while saving time for the consumer presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the food manufacturing industry.
3. Plant-based Food - The introduction of vegan broth products such as Vegan Miso Mushroom presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the plant-based food industry, as it provides a new option for consumers seeking convenient and authentic plant-based meals.