The skin is the body's largest living organ and no one knows this better than Ray Kim and Monique Meneses, the duo behind the new body care brand iota.
Kim and Meneses founded iota to raise skin health awareness and to address the needs of the skin’s microbiome. The microbiome is essential to the health of your skin and is the first line of defense against conditions like acne or eczema. A healthy microbiome is also essential for smoothness, elasticity, and hydration.
To address the crucial needs of the skin microbiome, Kim and Meneses created two essential products: the Supervitamin Body Wash+ and the Superplant Body Serum+. iota's Supervitamin Body Wash+ is a soothing, fragrance-free body wash that addresses different skin concerns. On the other hand, the Superplant Body Serum+ works in tandem with the body wash to create a physical barrier that locks in hydration.
Both of iota's hero products are available now from the brand's website.
Image Credit: Iota
iota is a New Brand Dedicated to Raising Skin Health Awareness
1. Microbiome-centric Skincare - The importance of the skin's microbiome is becoming more recognized, presenting opportunities for brands to offer products specifically tailored to its needs.
2. Body Skincare Brands - There is a growing focus on providing skincare solutions for the entire body, not just the face, with a particular emphasis on natural and organic ingredients.
3. Fragrance-free Products - As consumers become more aware of the potential irritants found in fragrances, there is an opportunity to offer fragrance-free skincare options for those with sensitive skin.
1. Skincare - There is an opportunity for skincare brands to offer microbiome-centric products that cater to the needs of the skin's microbiome.
2. Health and Wellness - As consumers become more aware of the connection between skincare and overall health, there is an opportunity to incorporate microbiome-focused skincare into health and wellness routines.
3. Natural and Organic Products - Consumers are increasingly interested in natural and organic products, presenting opportunities for brands to offer natural, microbiome-focused skincare solutions.