Isabel created SkinIV after she found her true passion in the biology of the skin. She started the brand out of curiosity and now hopes to gain supporters on Kickstarter. Bacillus-Spore Skincare is her first product, and is described as the world's first Bacillus-Spore-based topical skincare. The product works by targeting tiny bacteria that plays a large part in poor skin conditions.
The product is proven to improve the microbiome of the skin significantly while the formulas inside target overgrown bacteria and restore homeostasis to its original state. The product affects all aspects of the skin, improving a user's acne and limiting their future breakouts.
The toxic dirt and bacteria on our faces can affect our moods, complexion, and overall health. Isabell hopes her product can help people improve in all aspects of life.
Image Credit: SkinIV
SkinIV Skincare Targets Bacteria on the Face
1. Bacillus-spore Skincare - There is an opportunity to develop more effective bacillus-spore skincare products that target bacteria, improve the microbiome and restore the skin's homeostasis
2. Microbiome-targeting Skincare - There is an opportunity to create skincare products that improve the microbiome of the skin, limit future breakouts, and have positive effects on overall health
3. Toxic Dirt and Bacteria Removal - There is an opportunity to develop products that remove toxic dirt and bacteria from the skin, improving one's moods, complexion, and health
1. Skincare Industry - There is an opportunity for the skincare industry to develop and market microbiome-targeting skincare products that improve the health and appearance of the skin
2. Bacteria-targeting Industry - There is an opportunity for the bacteria-targeting industry to develop new products and technologies that specifically target bacteria on the skin
3. Health and Wellness Industry - There is an opportunity for the health and wellness industry to develop products and services that focus on improving one's overall health through the improvement of the skin's microbiome