Domino's is once again reinventing the way we order pizza with the debut of in-vehicle pizza ordering. With this new option, you can order a pizza without even picking up your phone.
Thanks to a partnership with Xevo Inc., Domino's has created an in-vehicle version of its mobile app. The app runs through the in-vehicle e-commerce platform Xevo Market, which is automatically loaded in most new GM vehicles and some Hyundai models. With the new app capabilities, customers can use the infotainment screen of their car for in-vehicle pizza ordering. The app also works just like the regular Domino's mobile app, meaning it can remember your order, locate the nearest store, and track your order.
With vehicles becoming increasingly connected, Domino's joins a number of other business that have entered the automotive commerce market.
Image Credits: Domino's.
Domino's Launched a New, In-Vehicle Version of the Domino's Mobile App
1. In-vehicle Commerce - In-vehicle commerce has expanded beyond entertainment and into ordering everyday items, creating a new space for companies to innovate.
2. Connected Car Services - Connected car services offer customers a more convenient and streamlined experience, creating opportunities for companies to integrate their products with this technology.
3. Mobile App Integration - Integrating mobile apps with in-car technology creates new possibilities for companies to offer their products and services through a more accessible platform.
1. Fast Food Industry - Fast food companies like Domino's are leading the way in in-vehicle commerce and can continue to grow their customer base by expanding this technology to other fast food chains.
2. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry can continue to explore innovative ways to connect car technology with everyday commerce through partnerships with companies like Domino's and Xevo.
3. Mobile App Industry - Companies in the mobile app industry can expand into the in-vehicle market by partnering with car manufacturers and creating apps that are specifically designed for use while driving.