Under its Prestigio brand, Clevetura created an intuitive keyboard system called the Click&Touch keyboard, which allows for more seamless transitions between typing and using cursor controls. The system combines the functions of a keyboard, a touchpad and a mouse thanks to sensors that are embedded into keys that are responsive to gestures. As such, users are able to type, scroll and even move the cursor without having to change the position of their palm.
Notably, the switching that happens between modes is automatic, as the intuitive keyboard system boasts a built-in microcontroller. This time-saving system is said to offer "a totally new experience of interacting with a computer as you do not need to think about input devices."
Clevetura's Intuitive Keyboard Combines a Touchpad and a Mouse
1. Intuitive Keyboard Systems - Clevetura's Click&Touch keyboard offers a seamless transition between typing and cursor controls.
2. Combining Keyboard, Touchpad, and Mouse Functions - The Click&Touch keyboard integrates multiple input functions into a single device.
3. Automatic Mode Switching - The intuitive keyboard system automatically switches between modes, saving time and improving user experience.
1. Computer Accessories - Intuitive keyboard systems like Click&Touch are disrupting the computer accessories industry.
2. Electronics Manufacturing - Companies in the electronics manufacturing industry can benefit from incorporating intuitive keyboard systems into their product lines.
3. User Interface Design - The automatic mode switching feature of intuitive keyboards presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for user interface design in various industries.