The Kwumsy K2 touchscreen mechanical keyboard is positioned as a first-ever peripheral of its kind to support impressive digital productivity. The peripheral boasts a 12.6-inch display above the mechanical keyboard that will turn any smartphone, computer or tablet into a multi-display setup and even accommodates standalone use. The peripheral will allow for seamless switching back and forth between devices.
The Kwumsy K2 touchscreen mechanical keyboard features a total of 71 hot-swappable keys and a total of 15 RGB backlight settings to choose from. A series of three built-in USB ports allow for use of external hard drive's, mouses or any other peripheral desired. Priced at $399, the keyboard is great for enhancing productivity or gameplay when desired.
Image Credit: Kwumsy
The Kwumsy K2 Touchscreen Mechanical Keyboard Has a 12.6-Inch Display
1. Screen-accented Keyboards - Incorporating screens into mechanical keyboards to create seamless multi-display setups offers opportunities for increasing productivity and enhancing gaming experiences.
2. Hot-swappable Keyboards - Creating mechanical keyboards with hot-swappable keys provides easy customization opportunities for consumers and reduces waste from disposing of entire keyboards.
3. Rgb-backlit Keyboards - Offering a wide range of RGB backlight settings for mechanical keyboards can appeal to gamers and those looking to personalize their workspace setup.
1. Computer Peripherals - The computer peripheral industry can incorporate innovative features like multi-display setups, hot-swappable keys, and RGB backlight settings to enhance their product offerings and increase consumer appeal.
2. Gaming - The gaming industry can utilize screen-accented keyboards, hot-swappable keys, and RGB backlight settings to develop new gaming products that provide a more immersive and customizable gaming experience and improve player performance.
3. Sustainability - The sustainability industry can promote hot-swappable keyboards as a way to reduce waste by creating products that can be customized instead of requiring entire replacement products.