The Fast Bar intermittent fasting bar is a revolutionary new product from L-Nutra that will provide consumers who partake in intermittent fasting with a way to maintain their fast without completely forgoing food. The bar is made with a blend of plant-base proteins along with healthy fats from macadamia nuts, almonds and pecans along with fiber-rich carbohydrates. The recipe is reported to keep the body in the fasting state instead of requiring consumers to stick to just water in the morning hours.
L-Nutra Chief Executive Officer and Board Chairman Joseph Antoun spoke on the new Fast Bar intermittent fasting bar saying, "Fasting is the #1 top-searched diet in America, yet many people struggle with the physical strain of going 14-18 hours on water alone to lose weight and enhance their metabolism. The long hours of no food stresses essential organs that need nourishment to perform. Fast Bar® ensures the best of both worlds, where one can maintain a state of ketosis similar to water fasting while still nourishing the body. This breakthrough finding cements L-Nutra as the leading nutri-tech company at the intersection of fasting, nutrition and longevity."
The Fast Bar Intermittent Fasting Bar Keeps the Body Fasting
1. Intermittent Fasting Convenience Foods - The popularity of intermittent fasting has created an opportunity for companies to create more convenient fasting-friendly food options.
2. Plant-based Protein Bars - Fast Bar's use of plant-based proteins highlights a trend towards more plant-based protein options for consumers.
3. Fasting Mimicking Diets - Fast Bar's claim to keep the body in a fasting state without completely forgoing food points to a trend of fasting mimicking diets as a potential alternative to traditional fasting methods.
1. Health and Wellness Foods - Companies can capitalize on the popularity of intermittent fasting by creating more healthy and convenient fasting-friendly food options.
2. Plant-based Protein Products - Fast Bar's use of plant-based proteins highlights a trend towards more plant-based protein options for consumers both in the snacks and meal replacement industries.
3. Nutrition Tech - Fast Bar's claim to keep the body in a fasting state while still nourishing the body points towards a trend in nutrition tech to create more advanced products and health solutions.