The BSG3 snowboarding goggles by Huckberry feature interchangeable goggle lenses for all terrain and weather. These one-size-fits-all goggles are compatible with all types of helmets and feature air vents that prevent fogging. The two magnetic lenses included are the lemon lens that was made for bright sunlight and the aqua lens for cloud coverage. With this design, consumers may easily switch out the lenses whenever the weather changes with the easy-to-use, ultra-strong magnets that hold the lenses in place.
Made in modern colors, the strap is matte black, while the lenses are bright blue and highlighter yellow. The goggles come with a protective hard case, triple-layer protective face foam, two anti-fog 100% UV protecting lenses and a safe carrying pouch. These interchangeable goggle lenses are available online now for consumers who enjoy all types of winter sports.
Image Credit: Blessthisstuff
BSG3 Snow Goggles Have Magnetic Lenses for All Types of Weather
1. Interchangeable Lenses for Sports Equipment - The trend of creating interchangeable lenses for various sports equipment creates opportunities to cater to different user requirements with ease.
2. Magnetic Attachment for Sports Gear - Magnetic attachments for sports equipment, such as goggles, allows for quick and easy customization, providing a disruptive innovation in the market.
3. All-in-one Sports Equipment - The trend in creating all-in-one equipment for various sports, such as the BSG3 goggles with interchangeable lenses, reduces the need to buy separate pieces of equipment, providing cost-effective disrupt innovation.
1. Winter Sports Industry - The winter sports industry can continue to innovate their products such as goggles, snowboards and skiing equipment with interchangeable lenses.
2. Eyewear Industry - The eyewear industry can take on the trend of creating customizable options for consumers, such as magnetic interchangeable lenses, thereby providing greater value to their customers.
3. Outdoor Sports Industry - The outdoor sports industry can cater to wider range of activities, such as snowboarding and skiing, by creating gear with interchangeable parts allowing consumers to customize their equipment to their needs much easier and provide greater value to their customers.