Huckberry, an online outdoor gear retailer, has partnered with high-end binocular brand Nocs Provisions to release an Exclusive Edition of its signature Standard Issue Binoculars.
The new version of these sleek yet highly functional binoculars appears to be specifically geared toward seafaring activities. As a result, the unit comes donning an all-new Monterey Blue colorway and features IPX7-certified waterproofing, which enables them to withstand approximately 30 minutes of submersion in water.
Other notable specs of new binoculars include eight times magnification, anti-reflective lens coating, fog proofing, and a non-slip rubber case that is also built to handle substantial drops. What's more, the Huckberry x Nocs Provisions 8×25 Binoculars are very lightweight, especially considering their overall robustness; one pair weighs only one pound and can fit inside a pant pocket.
Image Credit: Huckberry, Nocs Provisions
Huckberry and Nocs Provisions Release Exclusive New Binoculars
1. Rugged Waterproof Gear - Incorporating waterproof features and durable design in outdoor gear for people with an active lifestyle.
2. Lightweight Outdoors Equipment - Developing lightweight outdoor gear without compromising its quality and durability.
3. Colorway Customization - Incorporating different colorways for outdoor gear to appeal to different demographics.
1. Outdoor Gear Retailers - Providing customers with more innovative and adaptable outdoor gear for personal use.
2. Maritime Industry - Developing waterproof and integrated technology equipment for seafaring activities.
3. Sporting Goods Industry - Creating durable and comfortable outdoor gear for a variety of sports and activities.