Paris-based photographer Sebastien Tixier captured the stellar images in the Instance of Latency photo series. The photographs are all without human subjects, therefore creating the eerie appearance that the city has been abandoned.
The images in Instance of Latency all have a dark tone, creating a subtle haunted theme. Sebastien Tixier found some really good spots to photograph -- he was either really lucky finding these empty places, really patient for them to clear out or he actually found a deserted city. Check out part of the Instance of Latency series in the featured gallery.
The Instance of Latency Photoseries by Sebastien Tixier
1. Abandoned City Photography - The trend of abandoned city photography can be leveraged by tourism companies to offer unique and off-the-beaten-path city tours.
2. Eerie Aesthetics - The eerie aesthetics trend in photography can be utilized by horror film productions to create visually stunning and unsettling cinematography.
3. Without Human Subjects - The trend of without human subjects photography can be leveraged by real estate companies to showcase vacant properties without the need for staging.
1. Tourism - The tourism industry can leverage abandoned city photography to attract adventurers and explorers looking for unique travel experiences.
2. Film - The film industry can utilize the eerie aesthetics trend in photography to create visually striking horror movies that appeal to modern audiences.
3. Real Estate - The real estate industry can make use of the without human subjects trend in photography to showcase properties without the need for expensive staging.