ADRail is new form of branding by EHC Global that uses patent technology to print advertisements directly on the handrails of escalators and moving walks. The innovative branding uses high resolution printing that can be matched to any color swatch, even rich, vibrant colors, making a clients possibilities truly endless. The glossy finishes are also UV stable, so they hold-up in outdoor spaces as well.
The array of brilliant colors and color combinations available not only attract consumer attention, but also improve escalator safety. The clean look of the railings makes passengers more receptive to holding them. Additionally, an ADRail can be printed to include safety instructions reminding passengers to hold the railing, or that indicate the speed and direction of motion. ADRail‘s innovative branding provides new spaces for advertising that once weren’t possible, increasing a consumer’s exposure to the advertiser’s product.
ADRail is an Innovative Branding Strategy by EHC Global
1. Handrail Printing - The technology of printing advertisements directly on handrails creates new opportunities for branding and advertising.
2. High Resolution Printing - High resolution printing on handrails allows for the use of vibrant colors and visually appealing designs, attracting consumer attention.
3. Safety Instruction Advertising - Printing safety instructions on handrails not only improves escalator safety, but also provides a new space for advertising.
1. Advertising - The handrail advertising tactic opens up new avenues for advertising agencies to reach consumers in unexpected places.
2. Transportation - The innovation of handrail advertising can disrupt the transportation industry by transforming escalator handrails into advertising spaces.
3. Printing - The high resolution printing technology used in handrail advertising presents opportunities for printing companies to expand their service offerings.