Internal bleeding is a serious issue, mainly because if a person is not in an emergency room setting, it can be incredibly hard to detect; the Infrascanner Model 2000 will greatly help in those situations. It is a portable wand that uses infrared technology to detect intracranial bleeding. Essentially a person scans parts of the brain with the Infrascanner Model 2000 to do that.
Developed by medical device company InfraScan, the Infrascanner Model 2000 has been approved by the FDA for both military and civilian use. Since it can spot the difference between normal brain tissue and hematomas, patients who would benefit from immediate referral to a CT scan and neurosurgical intervention can be better identified.
The Infrascanner Model 2000 Determines Certain Brain Injuries
1. Portable Bleeding Detectors - The Infrascanner Model 2000 demonstrates the potential for portable devices that use infrared technology to detect internal bleeding, creating disruptive innovation opportunities in the medical device industry.
2. Infrared Technology in Healthcare - The adoption of infrared technology for medical diagnostics, like the Infrascanner Model 2000, presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the healthcare industry for improved detection and diagnosis of various conditions.
3. Emerging Medical Diagnostic Tools - The introduction of advanced tools such as the Infrascanner Model 2000 indicates a growing trend of innovative medical devices that aid in early detection and intervention, allowing for disruptive innovation opportunities in the healthcare sector.
1. Medical Device Manufacturing - The development and production of bleeding detection devices like the Infrascanner Model 2000 create disruptive innovation opportunities in the medical device manufacturing industry.
2. Healthcare Technology - The integration of infrared technology, as demonstrated by the Infrascanner Model 2000, presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the healthcare technology sector for improved diagnostics and patient care.
3. Emergency Medical Services - The implementation of portable bleeding detectors, such as the Infrascanner Model 2000, offers disruptive innovation opportunities in the emergency medical services industry for faster and more accurate assessment of trauma patients.