The conceptual 'Indah' yacht has been designed by Lukasz Opalinski of the Opalinski Design House as an expanding vessel that will transform the experience for passengers when spending extended periods at sea. The yacht is paired with an array of luxury amenities including an expanding stern section that will widen to reveal ample space to lounge on the water. This will make it perfect for passengers who want a beach club-like experience when on the water to enjoy ample lounge space when simply enjoying time on the ocean.
The conceptual 'Indah' yacht is sized to accommodate up to 24 guests thanks to 12 cabins along with space for 32 crew to boot to deliver an exceptional level of service for passengers.
The Conceptual 'Indah' Yacht Fans Out in the Rear for Lounging at Sea
1. Expandable Yachts - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing yachts with expanding sections to enhance passenger experience at sea.
2. Luxury Amenities - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating innovative and opulent amenities to attract high-end clients.
3. Beach Club-like Experience - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing yacht designs that replicate the experience of a beach club on the water.
1. Yacht Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating expandable features into yacht manufacturing to create unique and customizable vessels.
2. Hospitality and Tourism - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offering luxury yacht experiences with expandable amenities to attract high-end travelers.
3. Marine Leisure and Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating unique and innovative yacht designs that provide a beach club-like experience to enhance the marine leisure and entertainment industry.