Clothing company Primark has been introduced to Brooklyn, New York with an inclusive campaign that features its own customer base. By channeling the essence of its core consumer, the label is able to appreciate its customers and to offer whole-hearted empowerment to people of all colors, gender preferences, body shapes and sizes.
The fashion label boasts its inclusive campaign on Instagram. Some of the cheery and customer-valuing, unedited photographs were shot at Primark's pop-up event on Coney Island. From a beautiful curvy woman that models a leopard print swimsuit to a cheery kid in flamingo sunglasses and a one-piece that has the slogan 'I'm a Mermaid,' Primark's inclusive campaign is not only beneficial to the brand's image but also highly valuable to those who deserve to be a model for a day.
Photo Credits: Taylor Ballantyne
Primark Taps into Its Customer Base for a Heart-Warming Ad
1. Inclusive Marketing - Brands can tap into the essence of its core consumers to create empathetic and empathizing campaigns that are highly valuable to consumers.
2. Customer-centered Campaigns - Companies can use unedited, real-life photoshoots of their customers to showcase a genuine appreciation for their customers and foster a sense of community among their audience.
3. Body Positivity Campaigns - Creating campaigns that showcase a diverse range of body shapes and sizes can contribute to the changing cultural tide of body acceptance and inclusivity, and can serve as a way for brands to authentically connect with consumers.
1. Fashion Retail - By showcasing a diverse range of individuals in their campaigns, fashion retailers can tap into the changing cultural tide of body acceptance and inclusivity and create a sense of community among their core consumers.
2. Advertising - Marketers can use the strategy of inclusive marketing to connect with consumers and create ads that are reflective of the audiences they are trying to reach.
3. Photography - Photographers can leverage the trend of unedited photoshoots to create a new space for authentic and inclusive portraiture, which is highly valued by consumers.