From CAKE to the Swivel Selfie, FaceCake has built numerous marketing technologies that appeal to female-targeted consumers with interactive, virtual and augmented reality—now, it is venturing into new territory with a Facebook application called 'In the Paint.'
In the Paint uses AR technology to make it possible for sports fans to have their faces virtually painted in their favorite team's colors. This application uses only an Internet connection and a webcam in order to create fun photos that can be saved, shared and used by Facebook members in everything from albums to profile pictures.
This is a fun and mess-free way for fans to show their support, without having to download a dedicated app or access to a piece of specialized equipment.
FaceCake's 'In the Paint' Helps Sports Fans Virtually Apply Face Paint
1. Virtual Face-painting - Creating AR-based makeup apps for consumers to try out products before purchase.
2. Ar-based Fan Engagement - Developing AR technology to enhance fan experience in live sports events.
3. Social Media AR Apps - Incorporating AR technology into social media platforms for enhanced user engagement and experience.
1. Sports and Entertainment - Opportunities for AR-based fan engagement in live sports events or fan engagements.
2. Beauty and Cosmetics - AR-based makeup apps for consumers to try out products before purchase.
3. Social Media - Incorporating AR technology into social media platforms for enhanced user engagement and experience.