'I'm a Mrs' Name-Change Service Does All the Legwork for You

 - Feb 22, 2009
References: imamrs & springwise
Any woman who's ever been married and changed her name will agree that filing post-marital paperwork is a bummer. There are forms to be filed with a number of government agencies; between a passport, driver's license, credit cards, and bills, it can simply be too much for a newlywed to handle.

'I'm a Mrs' is a Canadian name-changing service that will do all the legwork for you. Purchasing a package from 'I'm a Mrs' gives you access to personalized letters, forms and instructions that apply to your specific paperwork needs. The 'I'm a Mrs' service ensures filing post-marital paperwork is a one-stop affair.