If you’re looking to be the ‘coolest’ kid in town, you may want to pick yourself up a pair of ice glasses. Staying on the cutting edge of style is tough, but if you’ve got these spectacles on, you’ll always ‘keep your eye’ on being cool.
Baku Maeda, a Japanese artist, created these glasses. They weren’t created for any particular reason other than artistic expression, because he can’t use them for prescription purposes. Regardless, they still look great.
The ice glasses look like an actual pair of glasses inside of a rectangular block of ice and sit squarely on the face like normal frames do. These may not be the most functional pair of glasses, but I’m sure that wearing them must be pretty ‘chill.'
These Ornate Ice Glasses Have a Very Chill Style
1. Ice Fashion Accessories - The trend of ice glasses showcases the emerging demand for unique and artistic frozen fashion accessories.
2. Artistic Expression in Functional Products - The creation of ice glasses for aesthetic purposes conveys the opportunity to infuse creativity into everyday objects.
3. Novelty Eyewear - The popularity of ice glasses highlights the growing market for unconventional and attention-grabbing eyewear.
1. Fashion and Accessory Design - Designers in the fashion and accessory industry can explore the incorporation of ice and frozen elements to create avant-garde pieces.
2. Art and Sculpture - Artists and sculptors can capitalize on the trend of ice glasses by experimenting with frozen mediums to create visually striking pieces.
3. Eyewear and Optics - Eyewear manufacturers and retailers can consider offering limited-edition or novelty glasses like ice glasses to cater to customers looking for unique fashion statements.