Chocolate, ice cream and cookie dough are often combined to create a wide variety of decadent desserts but Wallops! is an all-new kind of ice cream bite from High Road Craft Ice Cream that puts them together in an unconventional way.
While it's not uncommon to find ice cream pints with pieces of chocolate and chunks of cookie dough mixed in, High Road reinvented this flavorful trio by creating ice cream centers that are wrapped in cookie dough and covered in dark chocolate. True to its mission of creating treats that are luxurious and indulgent, High Road describes its newest offering as a "snack triple-threat that gives your mouth a real wallop!"
Wallops! are offered in a variety of flavors, including Mint Ice Cream with Dark Chocolate Cookie Dough and Sweet Cream Ice Cream with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
High Road's Wallops! Combine Chocolate, Ice Cream & Cookie Dough
1. Ice Cream Innovations - There is a high potential for ice cream brands to create new and inventive ways to package and present their frozen desserts.
2. Unique Flavor Combinations - Brands can experiment with new and exciting flavor combinations such as mixing ice cream flavors with different types of cookie dough and chocolate coatings.
3. Indulgent Snacking - Creating indulgent, bite-sized snacks that combine multiple flavors and textures could be a disruptive innovation opportunity for brands in the snack/dessert industry.
1. Ice Cream - Brands in the ice cream industry could follow High Road's lead and experiment with different ways to combine flavors and textures, such as wrapping ice cream centers in cookie dough and covering them in chocolate.
2. Cookie Dough - The cookie dough industry could explore new partnerships with ice cream brands to create unique cookie dough flavors that are specifically designed to pair with different ice cream flavors.
3. Chocolate - Companies in the chocolate industry could partner with ice cream and cookie dough brands to create custom chocolate coatings and flavor combinations for their products.