The i Ready O is a vintage-inspired radio that helps people find a use for old yet still working iPhones. Since it is incredibly common for people to consistently splurge on the newest device on the market, it's only natural that people would have some device lying around collecting dust.
Designed by Korean studio PlusD, the i Ready O is essentially modeled after a classic Braun radio, which plays on the idea that the old iPhone itself is also outdated. Once fitted into it as though the i Ready O was an oversized case, the once discarded smartphone becomes a cloud-connected radio that is great to use and fun to display in the home or the office.
i Ready O by PlusD Repurposes Old iPhones for Cloud-Connected Music
1. Smartphone Upcycling - Repurposing old smartphones for new functions like cloud-connected music.
2. Vintage-inspired Tech - Designing tech with a retro aesthetic.
3. Cloud-connected Devices - Creating devices that connect to the cloud for added functionality.
1. Consumer Electronics - Creating new product lines that repurpose old devices.
2. Home Decor - Incorporating vintage-inspired tech into home decor.
3. Music Streaming Services - Developing new ways to stream music from cloud-connected devices.