Hugg-A-Planet makes soft globes and other huggable planetary items, like a US pillow for children. The durable pillows are great teaching tools for little ones. The soft toys can be used to play catch or act as a plush companion. Maybe that warm, fuzzy feeling will translate into a love of learning and maps.
Made by Peace Toys, Hugg-A-Planet has won many awards and is a socially responsible company. The company uses recycled materials whenever and wherever feasible as well as organically or sustainably produced materials when recycled are not feasible.
Hugg-A-Planet Helps Little Ones Learn About Maps
1. Soft Educational Toys - The trend of creating learning tools as toys could disrupt the education industry by revolutionizing the way young children learn.
2. Sustainable Materials - The trend towards using recycled, organic and sustainably produced materials could disrupt the manufacturing industry by promoting environmentally friendly products.
3. Interactive Learning - The trend towards interactive and tactile learning toys could disrupt the technology industry by providing an alternative to screens and devices.
1. Toy Industry - Toy companies could disrupt their own industry by creating more educational and environmentally sustainable toys like Hugg-A-Planet.
2. Education Industry - The education industry could be disrupted by companies creating more interactive and engaging learning tools for young children like Hugg-A-Planet.
3. Manufacturing Industry - Manufacturing companies could be disrupted by the trend towards using more environmentally friendly materials like the recycled and organic materials used in Hugg-A-Planet.