The How LinkedIn Works infographic by infographiclabs.com is a comprehensive guide to the leading professional social network service. LinkedIn is a worldwide professional site with over 135 million members in over 100 countries (as of November 3, 2011), so if you don't yet have an account, this infographic is a great introduction.
LinkedIn started in the US, where it now has 57 million members; globally, professionals across all industries are joining the network at a rate faster than two members a second. The How LinkedIn Works infographic provides a breakdown from the perspective of individuals and companies and offers specific examples of individuals' success when it comes to job hunting.
The guide also yields intriguing facts that will have you motivated to make an account right then and there, like that 75 of the Fortune 100 companies use LinkedIn as a corporate hiring solution.
The How Linkedin Works Infographic is a Great Intro to the Service
1. Professional Social Networking - Opportunity to create innovative platforms that connect professionals globally.
2. Job Hunting in the Digital Age - Opportunity to develop disruptive tools and technologies to enhance job search capabilities.
3. Corporate Hiring Solutions - Opportunity to disrupt the recruitment industry by providing advanced tools for corporate hiring.
1. Social Media - Opportunity to capitalize on the growing demand for professional social networking platforms.
2. Human Resources - Opportunity to innovate in the field of job hunting and recruitment with digital solutions.
3. Technology - Opportunity to develop cutting-edge tools and technologies for corporate hiring solutions.