Joy the Baker's Happy Hour Hot Fudge Milkshake post adds an adult twist to a beverage that is ordinarily made for children. Joy begins the entry with a reference to her first job at an ice cream store. It was then that she first became well acquainted with the cold dessert.
Milkshakes have always been an escape for Joy. In the past she drank them during her breaks, and now she has incorporated them into an escapist Happy Hour concept. To produce the drink, she used melted dark chocolate, bourbon, sprinkles, fudge sauce, whole milk, vanilla extract and a cherry. The mixture comes together in a single frothy cup, distinguishing it as a hybrid dessert-beverage.
Joy the Baker's Happy Hour Hot Fudge Milkshake is for Adults
1. Adultification of Childhood Drinks - There is an opportunity to create a new line of adult-oriented milkshake and smoothie flavors.
2. Hybrid Dessert-beverages - It's a possible innovative idea to combine different dessert flavors to create unique and delicious drinks.
3. Escapist Happy Hour Concept - There is an opportunity to expand this concept by combining it with other nostalgic childhood experiences and creating a unique and immersive adult experience.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - This industry can integrate the adultification of childhood drinks trend into their product lines.
2. Hospitality Industry - This industry can incorporate the escapist happy hour concept into their menus and create themed experiences.
3. Alcohol Industry - This industry can promote the hybrid dessert-beverage trend by creating new alcoholic dessert drink flavors and marketing them to adults.