The Natural Ovens Keto-Friendly Hot Dog Buns are a carb-conscious product that's being rolled out by the Alpha Baking Company just in time for barbecue season to help consumers maintain their diet preferences.
The buns have zero added sugar in the mix with no added sweeteners to boot, while also features 25-grams of carbs and 25-grams of dietary fiber for a total of one net carb per serving. This will make them well-suited for consumers who practice the Keto diet to enjoy with their choice of hot dog or sausage.
Senior Director, National Retail Key Accounts for Alpha Baking Tim Lotesto spoke on the new Natural Ovens Keto-Friendly Hot Dog Buns saying, "We've heard from retailers that Keto sales don't show signs of slowing down, and customers are looking for keto-friendly options to complement their favorite summer meals, like hot dogs and other grilled favorites. Natural Ovens Keto-friendly hot dog buns provide carb conscious consumers with a way to enjoy classic summertime meals, without having to worry about net carbs. In short, these buns rise to the carb-conscious and taste challenge."
Natural Ovens Keto-Friendly Hot Dog Buns Come in Eight and 12-Packs
1. Carb-conscious Products - With the increasing demand for Keto diet and other low-carb diets, there is a disruptive innovation opportunity for food and beverage companies to create more carb-conscious products.
2. Healthy Fast Food Alternatives - Carb-conscious products could be an innovative solution for fast food companies to cater to health-conscious customers without compromising convenience.
3. Clean Label Food Products - Carb-conscious products that are free from added sugars, sweeteners and artificial ingredients present an opportunity for food manufacturers to tap into the clean label trend.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can leverage carb-conscious products to offer healthier options to customers looking for low-carb alternatives.
2. Retail - Retail companies can capitalize on the demand for carb-conscious products by stocking them on the shelves and making them accessible to more customers.
3. Health and Wellness - Health and wellness industries could use carb-conscious products as a way to promote healthy eating habits and encourage more consumers to adopt low-carb diets.