With more consumers looking for specialized food products that align with their specific diet choices, one new Toronto-based food company is meeting customer needs with its keto buns. unbun recently launched with MR.SUB to deliver gluten-free, keto-friendly bread options that include buns, baguettes, tortillas, and pizza crusts.
Consumers can swap out a traditional bun on any small sub with the Keto Bun for $2.29 CAD and the low-carb bread alternative boasts 6 grams of net barbs, 16 grams of protein, 16 grams of fiber, and contains an additional 110-160 calories
The partnership with MR.SUB is not the first time unbun has partnered with a popular quick-server restaurant. The Keto Buns are also available at The Burger's Priest and BurgerIM and consumers can buy the gluten-free bread alternative at Loblaws, Metro, Whole Foods, and more.
Unbun Foods Recently Partnered With MR.SUB to Include Keto Bun Options
1. Specialized Food Products - There is an opportunity for food companies to capitalize on the growing demand for specialized food products that cater to specific diet choices.
2. Gluten-free Options - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for restaurants and food companies to offer more gluten-free options for customers who follow a gluten-free diet.
3. Keto-friendly Products - There is a market for keto-friendly food products, providing an opportunity for businesses to develop innovative and healthy alternatives for customers following the ketogenic diet.
1. Food Services - The food services industry can benefit from incorporating specialized food products into their menu offerings to satisfy the diverse dietary needs of customers.
2. Grocery Retail - Grocery retailers have the opportunity to stock and promote specialized food products like gluten-free bread alternatives, catering to the needs of health-conscious and diet-restricted consumers.
3. Quick-service Restaurants - Quick-service restaurants can gain a competitive edge by partnering with food companies that offer innovative keto-friendly products, providing customers with more diverse and healthy menu options.